The home remodeling companies in our HomeNet Solutions network continue to get questions about innovative ways to remodel their bathroom. One of the most frequently asked questions is, can I turn my bathroom into a spa? Chip Greth, owner of Innovative Kitchens and Baths and a contractor in our HomeNet Solutions contractor referral network since 2004 recommends the following in order to help you create a space of your own where you can sit back, relax and shut out the rest of the world.
- When creating your perfect spa bathroom, it is time to look beyond the ordinary:
- A must for most people putting in a spa bathroom is a whirlpool tub, or soaking tub.
- Walk-in showers are very popular in spa bathrooms. They can have a rainfall showerhead and multiple body jets spaced along each side wall of the shower.
- Another popular feature in a spa bathroom is a double vanity. After having separate vanities, you’ll never want to share one again!
- Heated towel bars are also a nice luxury to have in a spa bathroom. Who wants to get out of a nice, warm tub and wrap up in a cold towel?
- There are many different heating options for your spa bathroom. In-floor heat is an energy-efficient and practical option. Heating your spa bathroom with a fireplace is another option. It is very relaxing to watch the fire while you soak in the tub.
- You should include lots of natural light and indirect types of light. Think about can lights installed in the ceiling with dimmer switches, or up- lights mounted on top of cabinets.
- The final step in creating your perfect spa bathroom is to choose colors, cabinets and faucets that fulfill your personal quest for relaxation.
Let HomeNet Solutions help you find the right contractor for all of your home improvement needs. We have over 1200 home remodeling companies like Innovative Kitchens and Baths all located in the Philadelphia/Delaware Valley area that can take your dreams and turn them into reality.